Employment Discrimination & Illegal Workplace Practices
Our firm is focused on representing employees who have been subjected to wrongful or illegal workplace practices, and advising workers on employment matters such as severance and non-competition agreements. In addition to these areas, we also represent clients in other areas, such as Civil Service Commission appeals, school bullying, and union arbitration and grievances.
If you have a problem in one of these areas, you have come to the right place.
We invite you to call us for a free phone consultation so that we may learn about your matter and determine if we are able to help. In the interim, we invite you to check out the following links on our website:
- Your Rights During the Coronavirus
- Employment Law
- Discrimination & Harassment
- Sexual Harassment and Hostile Work Environment
- Age Discrimination
- Gender Discrimination
- Race Discrimination
- Religious Discrimination
- Sexual Orientation/LGBT Discrimination
- Disability Discrimination and ADA Violations
- FMLA Violations
- Housing & Public Accommodation Discrimination
- School Bullying & Harassment
- Labor & Public Employees
 We cannot provide legal advice during this call; rather this consultation is limited to learning about your matter and determining if we are able to help.